Friday, April 07, 2006

Wow!!! my first

Well, before u start misunderstanding, let me clear the doubt - its just my first blog on my blogsite... I had no choice but to start the blog when one of my friends - very very good friend - got upset for us not responding to blogs!!! well, starting a new blog as response doesn't make sense - right? however, i'm here to start my own... actually, going through his i've found that this is the best way of getting out what we feel and communicate to the world while nobody is listening - and everybody is - what we feel about anything and everything... cause there are things that are important to you and not so to the world!!!
so, here i'm promising that i'll pen down something worthwhile while i've time! :)
btw, i'm going to matheran today! more on that later!
enjoy and all the best - to you for reading my directionless words!
VK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home